Become a certified yoga teacher & hypnotherapist with us
Our intensive yoga teacher and hypnotherapy diploma courses are taking place in two wonderful spots in Asia: In Chiang Rai in the northernmost province of Thailand, in Hikkaduwa on the southern coast of Sri Lanka and at the beach of Candidasa on the island of Bali in Indonesia. Listed below you will find all the information you need regarding dates & fees for 2021.
Yoga Teacher Training – BALI, INDONESIA
August 15 – September 11 2021
Session starts at 7.30 p.m. on August 15
September 12 – October 9 2021
Session starts at 7.30 p.m. on September 12
November 7 – December 4 2021
Session starts at 7.30 p.m. on November 7
December 5 – December 31 2021
Session starts at 7.30 p.m. on December 5
$ 500 early bird discount:
- if you pay 40 days before start of the training
Course fee includes:
- Tuition fees
- Tuition fees
- Examination fees
- Course material
- Certificates: Yoga Teacher Certificate & Hypnotherapy Diploma Certificate
- Meals: Healthy vegetarian food – 3 meals per day
- Free WIFI
- Use of swimming pool
- Chiang Rai: One day tour Trekking & Elephant Safari – visit 4 different hill tribes villages (Karen, Lahu, Akha, Yao), waterfalls, boat trip on Kok River, and the Elephant Safari through the forest
- Bali: One day snorkeling and boattrip
- Sri Lanka: One day nature trip
- Accommodation: Shared twin bed room, 2 persons of the same gender, type of room: superior villa.
Students who wish to have their own private room should book in advance and pay an additional amount of US $500. Students who wish to come earlier or extend their stay at the resort, will be responsible for their own costs. For the rates please look for Poonyamantra Resort for Chiang Rai, for Sri Lanka visit Hotel Ocean View Cottage and for Bali, please The Puri Pandan Bungalows.
Maximum group size of 10
With a small group size, we ensure every student gets personalized guidance, support, and mentoring sessions. Course is limited to 10 people to ensure students have their individual needs met!