Become a certified yoga teacher & hypnotherapist with us
Our intensive yoga teacher and hypnotherapy diploma courses are taking place in two wonderful spots in Asia: In Chiang Rai in the northernmost province of Thailand, in Hikkaduwa on the southern coast of Sri Lanka and at the beach of Candidasa on the island of Bali in Indonesia. Listed below you will find all the information you need regarding dates & fees for 2022.
Yoga Teacher Training – BALI, INDONESIA
May 22 – June 18 2022
Session starts at 7.30 p.m. on May 22
Yoga Teacher Training – HIKKADUWA, SRI LANKA
July 17- August 13 2022
Session starts at 7.30 p.m. on July 17
August 21 – September 17 2022
Session starts at 7.30 p.m. on August 21
Yoga Teacher Training – CHIANG RAI, THAILAND
November 13 – December 10 2022
Session starts at 7.30 p.m. on November 13
$ 500 early bird discount:
- if you pay 40 days before start of the training
Course fee includes:
- Tuition fees
- Tuition fees
- Examination fees
- Course material
- Certificates: Yoga Teacher Certificate & Hypnotherapy Diploma Certificate
- Meals: Healthy vegetarian food – 3 meals per day
- Free WIFI
- Use of swimming pool
- Chiang Rai: One day tour Trekking & Elephant Safari – visit 4 different hill tribes villages (Karen, Lahu, Akha, Yao), waterfalls, boat trip on Kok River, and the Elephant Safari through the forest
- Bali: One day snorkeling and boattrip
- Sri Lanka: One day nature trip
- Accommodation: Shared twin bed room, 2 persons of the same gender, type of room: superior villa.
Students who wish to have their own private room should book in advance and pay an additional amount of US $500. Students who wish to come earlier or extend their stay at the resort, will be responsible for their own costs. For the rates please look for Poonyamantra Resort for Chiang Rai, for Sri Lanka visit Hotel Ocean View Cottage and for Bali, please The Puri Pandan Bungalows.
Maximum group size of 10
With a small group size, we ensure every student gets personalized guidance, support, and mentoring sessions. Course is limited to 10 people to ensure students have their individual needs met!